Easy recipe: Barbecue chicken wings
A pack of chicken wings 2, 70 grams sachets of tomato paste 150 ml plain yoghurt 4 tbsp rose water Garlic and ginger (quantities to your liking) ½ cup of tomato sauce ½ cup of honey 3 tbsp soy sauce ½ cup barbecue sauce Tbsp sesame seeds
1. Combine chicken wings with garlic, ginger, plain yoghurt and rose water and refrigerate overnight to marinate.
2. Bake the chicken wings in the oven for half an hour.
3. In a pot, add the honey, tomato sauce, tomato paste, honey, soy sauce and barbecue sauce. Cook the sauce on low heat till it’s reduced and thick.
4. Add the marinated chicken wings to the sauce. Plate this and garnish with sesame seeds.
5. Serve with rice, sauteed potatoes, or chips. Enjoy!