3 yummy protein shakes recipe for gaining muscle mass
In order to increase muscle mass, many fitness enthusiasts sip on various Protein shakes.
They are consumed by gym goers and athletes who are willing to pump up their muscle mass and gain definition in their bodies.
A study suggests that regular weight training is more potent in building muscle and strength than simply adding protein.
But, protein supplements are also known to boost the body’s lean muscle gain by 0.66 pounds. Here are 3 simple but delicious protein shakes recipes to gain muscle mass.
1. Berry smoothie
- 1 cup frozen Raspberry
- 1 cup frozen blueberry
- 2 tbsp Frozen Yogurt
- ½ banana (frozen)
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- Water (to adjust the consistency)
Preparation of berry smoothie
- Add all of the above ingredients in a blender and blend until you get a thick paste.
- Serve the smoothie in a bowl/glass and garnish it with berries of your choice.
2. Cookies and cream smoothie
- 1 scoop Cookies and Cream Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons pasteurized egg whites
- 1/2 cup ice
- 2 Scoops of Peanut butter
- Whipped cream
Preparation of cookies and cream smoothie
- Blend the cookies and cream protein powder, milk, yogurt, egg whites, peanut butter and ice in a blender.
- Pour into glass and top with cookies and whipped cream.
3. Chocolate and peanut butter smoothie
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup dates
- ½ frozen banana
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 2 scoops peanut butter
- 1 cup ice
Preparation of chocolate and peanut butter smoothie
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend until a thick paste is formed.
- Serve the smoothie in a glass and garnish it with chia seeds.
Leave a Reply